- The Order Shipment number
- The package ID
- Notes A & B, which are copied from the related Sales Order
- The customer's Purchase Order number, as entered on the related Sales Order
- The "Ship-To" address if it is different from the "Bill-To" address
Also, when an invoice line item is created from an Order Shipment, the pricing and item description information is copied from the related Sales Order line item. And, if necessary, you can modify the pricing and description information.
To create invoice line items based on your Order Shipments, do as follows:
- Go to Invoices / New Invoice, select an invoice date and a customer. Once the customer has been selected, any uninvoiced Order Shipments will be available in the Link to Shipment drop-down list in the area to create a new invoice item line.
- Select an Order Shipment from the Link to Shipment drop-down list. The shipment's pricing, quantity, measurement unit, and item description will automatically populate the Invoice Item fields.
- If desired, edit the item's description and pricing information.
- Click the "Submit" button.
- Repeat the above steps for any Order Shipments you wish to include on the invoice.
- Click the "Done" hyperlink once you have finished creating the invoice.