See a list of the in and out of quantities in containers. Every time you ship inventory , pick inventory on picklist, receive new inventory and stocking it. The system creates an entry which you can view on this page.
Container Transactions - user can do an adjustment for specific container also for items with lots and with serial numbers; Product Identifier and Container Identifier can be scanned from barcodes also.
Steps to Create a Transaction:
1) Enter the Product Identifier (product identifier can be added to the part in Tools → Getting Started → Import Product Identifications) or Product
2) Enter the Container Identifier
3) Enter the Count Quantity
4) Click Create button
Import - If the user has a big count of transactions (history), it can use the Import function. To do this need to Download Template, complete the file and Import the file.
- Reset - If you need to import data again, hit the reset button to clear data loaded so you can start again. Then import your correct files.
- Print Product Labels - pdf with labels is created for existing containers
- Delete - user can delete the container transaction